Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of use
This page states the "Terms and Conditions" under which you may use interviewclassroom.com.
By accessing the interviewclassroom.com website, you agree to the following terms and conditions: Please read this page carefully.
If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this web site and service.
Interviewclassroom.com, its owners, directors, managers, administrators, moderators, officers, employees, authors and its content providers
make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, timeliness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site.
interviewclassroom.com content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Interviewclassroom.com is not responsible for the contents and information contained in the linked websites.
REGISTRATION INTO SITE
This is an OPTIONAL service provided by Interviewclassroom.com .Visitors can register into the site on their own interest, it is not mandatory.
This registration into the site permits the user to maintain and modify of the data submitted to the site.
The personal information that collected during this registration process will NOT, be distributed and shared with any other third-parties.
While submitting registration form, you also agreed to provide and maintain true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself
as prompted by the Service's registration form. interviewclassroom.com NEVER verifies the accuracy of Personal Information that is submitted to the site,
it is solely responsibility of the user. interviewclassroom.com reserves the right to suspend or permanently delete any user, If the data or information provided
by the user is inaccurate, not related or incomplete or if the user violated our terms and conditions in any manner.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability
of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials
may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility
to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
User Submitted Contents
We cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or validity of the comments/discussions posted on the website, as we do not control the submitted contents.
By using the site, you may come across posts or comments which you may consider objectionable.
You herby agree that the siteis not accountable for your access or use of any such content.
The site is a forum for instructors and users. We are not liable for any disputes, claims, losses, injuries,
or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to conduct of instructors or users, including, but
not limited to, any user's reliance upon any information provided by an instructor.
- You are granted permission to access the website and its contents only for the purpose of self-learning.
- You are not allowed to translate, republish, or print the content of this website unless it is only for the purpose of self-learning or internal training.
- You will not use this website to upload any tutorial, diagrams, graphics, logos, trademarks, or any other copyrighted contents belonging to any third party.
- You will not use contents or a portion of contents of this website for any unethical, unlawful purpose, to promote segregation depending upon gender,
age, race, religion, nationality or disability of a person, to defame a person or to violate a person’s right to privacy.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation through the site.
- You will not post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content.
- You will not disclose any personal information to an instructor, and you will not solicit personal information from any instructor.
All pages, data and graphics presented on this website are the property of www.interviewclassroom.com
The pages may not be redistributed or reproduced in any way, shape, or form without the written permission of interviewclassroom.com.
interviewclassroom.com respects the copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property of others and also we expect this from other users.
In this site, if you found any information that is owned by you or any content that violates your intellectual property rights,
please contact to us with all necessary documents/information that authenticate your authority on your property.
The Personal information, email that submitted while registering to the site, will NOT be distributed, shared with any other third-parties.
We only use this data for our information, for research, to improve our services and for contacting you purposes.
interviewclassroom.com is an Open Database Site, so Registering into site is NOT mandatory and also we won't verify your email address.
Registration into the site is purely of user's interest. interviewclassroom.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
Any significant changes will be notified to you by sending an email to your email address that you provided while registering with us or by placing a notice on our site.
Brand Names, Logos and Trademarks
All brand names, registered trademarks, logos or service marks, mentioned within interviewclassroom.com website, downloads, content are property of their respective owners.
interviewclassroom.com further will not ensure that videos you download from this website will be free of viruses, Trojan horses, bugs, contamination, or destructive features.
You agree to use this website at your own risk.
If there is anything else we can do to protect your privacy, Please let us know by making use of "Contact Us" form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.